Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Airhogs Switchblade

Here's the incredible SWITCHBLADE!


The switch blade is the first two in one jet!





I got one of these for christmas last year and it was SOOO fun! But I suggest for longest life, you get one of these before winter. For one, the wet snow is not good for the engine, and two, the motor works best at temperatures above F40.
I warn you, do NOT attempt to fly around the street or trees. The first day I had it, I took it outside and tried to fly it. It first crashed on the asphault and then got stuck at the top of a tree, so I had to climb up it and poke it with a rake to get it down.  When I crashed it on the asphault, Part of the wing broke a little bit. I fixed it up with some duct tape and it worked fine. The only problem with the controller is that it doesn't allow you to go up, but it does climb the air allowing you to gain great altitudes. It says that it has a range of a hundred yards, buy I think i've got it further. When you take it to a nice, big park, it is extremely fun! They used to cost about $60.00, but now, you can buy them on amazon for about $25.00. They're easy to fly and will provide a LOT of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment