Monday, September 13, 2010

The slush mug

Okay, so there's this REALLY cool thing I found on vat19.com that really got me interested. It's called "The Original Slush Mug."
             The reason that I find this interesting is because it turns ANY kind of drink into a delicious slushy, except for diet drinks. The secret is the white part in that holds the slushy called the Glacier Core. All that you have to do is put it in the freezer for at least 6 hours, stick it in the mug, pour in your drink of choice, stir ocasionally for about six minutes, and before you know it, you've got a slushy! You can make slushies in flavors you never thought possible like milk, coffee, or anything else! They price at about $10.00, but I haven't gotten one yet due to the helicopter accident which we all know about. They make great chreistmas/ birthday preasents, so I suggest that you try one out! Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment