Tuesday, September 14, 2010

X-zylo Flying Gyroscope

Okay, new flying thing! Check this out:

It's called the X-zylo ultra. It's capable of flights up to 600 feet! That's 2 football fields long! It works with just the snap of your wrist. What you do is throw it side armed. It spins and flies through the air.

For the beginners, try the X-zylo Air rider:

All you have to do to throw it simply whip or snap it under the legs, behind the back, or right in front of you. Easier to throw than a frisbee and you can throw it 100 feet effortlessly. Both of these price for about $8.00 and DEFINATELY worth the money. I just bought the ultra on vat19.com the other day, so I'll post a comment when it comes and say if it's worth the money! 

1 comment:

  1. I got it yesterday and I'm having the GREATEST time with it! It is so much fun and not nearly as hard to use as I thought it would be. I'd deffinately suggest it.

    ReplyDelete