Friday, September 17, 2010

The Neocube

Watch out Rubix Cube, a new cube is in town. The Neo Cube. One of my fovoritest toys ever!


The new cube made of hundreds of small rare earth magnets. One small ball that's roughly only a third of a centimeter long is capable of holding up to 5+ pieces of paper onto a magnetic surface. Composed of 216 small magnetic balls, there's infinite possibilities! I bought one not to long ago, but I lost most of the balls, so sold the rest to my cousin for 10 and he LOVED them, so they make a great gift. You could make it into beutiful shapes. Go to theneocube.com for patterns and ideas. One of my favorite things to do with it was make a dartboard or other design of them on my fridge, and throw them one-by-one onto the fridge trying to hit the target. It's also proven to relieve stress and become an addiction. You coan make a pencil holder, bring it to the office, create to your hearts content! They price for about 25-30 dollars. So go ahead! try on out! You'll love it!
Recomended for people ages 12+

No comments:

Post a Comment