Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kopter Krazy

Okay, so the other day, I went to a really cool RC place called Kopter Krazy and I bought a couple things. The first thing I got was a micro helicopter, no bigger then the palm of my hand called a sky king or u-control and it only cost $20.00, but he gave me 5 bucks off (for reasons that I don't know) . I got the red model of course because who doesn't like red? I couldn't wait to get home and crack it open. I got home, opened it up and it came with the helicopter, 3 Chanel controller, built in headlights, and instructions booklet. I put in 6 double As into controller and started charging. It takes roughly 20 minutes to charge. I was surprised on how powerful it was. It went up, and down (when it hit the ceiling). I was being careless and crashed. I tried again with more success, but I had to adjust the trim because it was turning to strongly right and it worked fine after that.
          The next day, I woke up and started flying again, but with an epic crash, the outer covering smashed. I put it back together with time, but  the headlights weren't in quite properly, but it still worked. Later when I wanted to fly, it wouldn't even turn on. I put it on the charger and it started charging, but it still wouldn't turn on. I got online for support, but I couldn't find anything. I gave up the thing and went back there and my dad bought the droid of all micro helicopters called, the S107. It is BEAST!!! It can remain stationary in the air, it can go forward and backward, has a light that flashed from red to blue, and it emits a LOT of air, making it VERY powerful, I LOVE it! But unfortunately, I can't fly it without my dad's permission, but it is fun!
         If there is anyone who has a helicopter that they don't want, please leave a comment because I would LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment